- We will learn more about your home and your style.
- Reviewing the property to get all grades, exposure, and other necessary information.
- Discussion of potential ideas and first impressions.
- All decision makers should be available to attend this meeting or phone call.
2. Design Phase
- 2D designs start at $350 and 3D renderings at $600
- Our design team will start to render designs based on your vision for the project. Designs include unlimited revisions!
- Designs usually take 7-10 days to complete buy may vary based on the project.
- Sub-contractor meetings are optional and can be attended if needed for your project.
3. Presentation of Design and Proposals
- Our design team will meet with you or send your design and proposal via email.
- We will provide sample materials so you can get a feel of the selections for your project.
- Proposals will be presented with supporting images and designs as needed.
- Proposals will be submitted with copies of eligible project warranties.
4. Adjustments and Revisions
- Close but not quite? No worries! We will make some adjustments!
- We are happy to hear your feedback as we are here to interpret your visions and bring them to life!
- We want to make sure this space is a reflection of your wants and needs for an outdoor living space!
5. Approval Of Project & Scheduling
- After acceptance of the project, we will have you sign off on all necessary paperwork including a material list.
- We will provide you with an approximate start date and keep you updated as we get closer to the beginning of the project.
- We provide all of our clients with a brief outline of how we plan to spend our days on your property so you know our plan of attack and what will be taking place on a day to day basis.
6. Construction of the Space
- It is finally time to get things started! Our teams will work hard to provide you with a quality project as efficiently as possible.
- You will receive regular updates from your project manager and crew leaders.
- Feel free to reach out with any questions and we will do our best to answer them.
7. Full Service Property Management
- Walk through our wide range of landscape maintenance and enhancement services to help keep your investment looking its best for years to come!
- Explore the convenience of Arborvine’s maintenance services and take advantage of our special offers.
- Maintenance programs help extend some of your project’s warranties!
- Our landscape maintenance team will leave you with care sheets to help your care for your investment if you plan to maintain everything yourself!
8. Enjoyment Of Your New Outdoor Oasis
- The time has finally come for you to start making memories that will last a lifetime in your new space.
- We hope your friends and family have a blast spending quality time in your new outdoor living space!
- Send your design consultant photos and tag us in your social media posts!! We love to see our clients enjoying their outdoor spaces!